Are the repositories dor DragonFlyBSD 2.2.1?

From: Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez <jlalarcon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 00:31:54 +0200

Hello.

I am totally newbie with DragonFly. I have a little background with FreeBSD,
but i am understanding quickly DragonFly and FreeBSD do not are exactly the same
thing :) I am trying to use the utility pkg_radd, but without success:

# pkg_radd py-libxml2
ftp: Error retrieving file `404 Not Found'
ftp: Error retrieving file `404 Not Found'
pkg_add: no pkg found for 'py-lixml2', sorry.
pkg_add: 1 package addition failed
#

I know that i can use the pkgsrc building system, and i am using it, but the
machine where i have DragonFly installed is a bit slow. And for this
concrete case, package py-libxml2, the compilation fails with a lot of
errors.

If you can give some clues for use pkg_radd correctly, i would be very
grateful to you.

Thanks you very much, in advance.

Regards.

Jose.