Re: Installing DragonFly

From: Colin Adams <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:56:56 +0100

Anyway, I ignored the possibility that it wasn't working, and
proceeded with the instructions.

And when I tried re-booting, from the disk drive, it worked!

At least, it almost worked. I have a dragonfly system, but it's not
quire right. (I think I edited /etc/fstab in the wrong place - I
forgot to put /mnt in front of the path).

Hopefully I can correct that on my own without further help.

Thanks for all your help.