Re: Crypted backup Looking for suggestions

From: Sdävtaker <sdavtaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:13:32 -0300

It will work from DFBSD to DFBSD, but i cant sync the FBSD backup
without and intermediary DFBSD as proxy at least until fuse-hammer is
working (i was checking the hammer-maillist).
I will try to emulate the intermediary PC as a bochs machine in
FreeBSD and RSYNC from FBSD to emulated-DFBSD, then i do the whole
process you described from there.
I will come up with some comments after test it hope bochs doesnt kill
the machine.
Sdav

--
Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.