KQEMU 1.4.0pre1 for QEMU 0.10.1

From: Naoya Sugioka <naoya.sugioka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 23:16:37 -0700

Hi,

I just motivated to port kqemu module since QEMU starts working good
recently, according to this mailing list.

As I attached kqemu-dragonfly.c and Makefile.dragonfly, the porting
from FreeBSD version is straight forward, yet
there is a problem. The kqemu module makes QEMU very *SLOW*.

I tried to investigate by myself, also compared with Linux version of
same source, but no luck.
Here I also attach kqemutest result and messages log, dmesg log for
both DragonFly(2.3-DEV) and Linux (2.6.29-rc8)

Could someone please see them and let me know if you find any clues
(or fix it for :-) ?

thank you,
Naoya