Add Route

From: Jim Chapman <jim.chapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 18:03:47 -0500

I am using release 2.2.0. When ppp starts I get a warning

Add! route failed: ff02::: errno: Operation not supported

I am using the ppp.conf from the handbook for PPPoE. PPP is enabled in
/etc/rc.conf/local. There is an /etc/resolv.conf file with a search line and
two nameserver lines. I have tried add and add! default HISADDR.

I am new to DragonFly (from FreeBSD) and any help would be appreciated.