Re: ASUS Eee PC 1000H (age(4))

To: Sepherosa Ziehau <sepherosa@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "nntp.dragonflybsd.org" <mneumann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 11:06:07 +0100

Sepherosa Ziehau schrieb:
On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Christopher Rawnsley
<rawprawns@gmail.com> wrote:
On 27 Dec 2008, at 19:12, nntp.dragonflybsd.org wrote:
Anyone knows if there is a plan to port the Attansic age(4) driver to
DragonFly (and the Ralink wireless)?

I will take care of them (both age(4) and ale(4)), though I can't promise that it will be done before 2.2 release. I could only assure you that they could be finished within next several weeks. Next several weeks will be a good time frame to port some drivers; we are near release, I have no plan to mess too much with critical code :P.

Stay tuned :)

Sounds great! A big thank you in advance :)

Regards,

Michael