Acer Aspire One (150)

From: Jasse Jansson <jasse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:12:33 +0200

Has anybody been able to install DF on one of these ?

I have only made a lame attempt to boot DF from an external CD
and ended up in the kernel debugger.

I'll do more lame attempts later this evening to test some ideas I have.

Kaiser Jasse -- Authorized Stealth Oracle

The axioms of wisdom:
1. Go the SPARC way of life
2. You can't conquer the universe without the knowledge of FORTRAN
3. In the Unix realm, 10% of work fixes 90% of the problems