Hammer and Leafnode

From: "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 14:40:19 +0100

	Hi,

	I have a Hammer filesystem in place as a backup filesystem for
my /home fileystems on a couple of boxes (they're UFS and I'm feeding the
backup with jscan which works very well). One of the things being backed up
is my leafnode spool which causes a problem - there exist in the spool
files with names like:

<v@@ZApHpvKaG092yn@visi.com>

	Attempts to access them produces an error - eg:

bash-3.2# ls | grep visi
<18am8.37900$N7.6588055@ruti.visi.com>
<v@@ZApHpvKaG092yn@visi.com>
bash-3.2# file `!!`