Re: liveDVD

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 14:00:25 -0700 (PDT)

:Thanks for the kind words!
:If I may I would definitely like to continue submitting improvements, although since
:I don't know yet how much schoolwork I'll have, I don't want to prevent anyone else
:from working on the DVD.
:I'll be actively following and contributing with what I can :)
:
:--
:Louisa Luciani
:www.lolaluci.se/lolaluci@gmail.com.asc

    Absolutely!  Keep at it!  It won't get locked down until we approach
    our 2.2 release at the end of the year so you have a ton of time to
    continue to improve the build.

					<dillon@backplane.com>