Re: nohistory'd directories on Hammer

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:09:45 -0700 (PDT)

:Oh, if only it recovered just 50% of space what I have freed up (50% of
:the whole partition size and it is still reported full).
:
:This is a real gotcha as I cannot use the reblocker cause the FS is
:full but to get space I need the reblocker. :-)
:
:--
:Gergo Szakal MD <bastyaelvtars@gmail.com>
:University Of Szeged, HU

    Hmm.  Bundle up that FS image and let me take a look I guess.

    It's got to be cockpit trouble... maybe the files were not in nohistory
    mode when they were removed or something like that.  If so, try
    running a prune-everything.  Gimme a few minutes to make another
    commit (61G). The flusher work I did today broke the flushing of
    pure meta-data (e.g. running the pruner or reblocker).

					<dillon@backplane.com>