enigmail

From: Stephane Russell <stephane.russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 00:22:08 -0400

Hi all,

I've just succeeded to install enigmail on SeaMonkey/DFBSD-1.12.2. enigmail didn't work with the pkgsrc built. I had to rebuild SeaMonkey and enigmail apart with a .mozconfig matching the options used by the pkgsrc version. I think that enigmail requires a mozilla build with . mozconfig to be binary compatible with it. I'm actually testing this hypothesis.

If anyone have any information that would help on this matter, please send it to me. If there is no enigmail work in progress for DFBSD, and if nobody oppose to it, I would like to contribute to add a enigmail pkgsrc to DFBSD, and also make a working xpi available on the enigmail web site.

Thanks.

SR