LIST OF COMPROMISED SSH KEYS ON LEAF

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 09:59:05 -0700 (PDT)

    The following accounts on LEAF had compromised keys:

    hasso	Hasso Tepper
    mayurb	Mayur Bhosle
    thacker	Nirmal Thacker

    I have disabled the keys in question and I am CCing this to the
    account holders as well.  Please generate new keys and and email me
    (I'll try not to be fooled by hackers faking your from addresses :-)).

:This just in: if you were going to use ssh-vulnkey, debian just announced they
:have been told about (and addressed) another shortcoming of the tool:
:
:http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2008/msg00155.html
:
:Aggelos

    I manually checked all the authorized_keys files and none of them had
    any options, so I think the scanner found them all.

					<dillon@backplane.com>