[Slightly OT] Booting DragonFly/FreeBSD with grub2

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:05:15 -0800

The alpha-quality grub2 boot loader is now able to boot
DragonFly using either the traditional /boot/loader, or
the sleek and sexy way of booting the kernel directly,
without /boot/loader.

I've tested grub2 only on the x86 standard PC so I can't
comment on any other architecture -- though I doubt that
grub2 is ready for anything more just yet.

You may need a couple of hints to get it working, and I'd
be happy to help if anyone wants/needs it.

:pserver:anonymous@cvs.savannah.gnu.org:/sources/grub