"New" DragonFly user

From: Andre LeClaire <aleclaire@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:28:26 -0400

Greetings to all! I'm a new DragonFly user, though I've been running FreeBSD for 10 years or so. I've been watching the development of DragonFly for some time, and now that FreeBSD 4 is officially dead, I decided it was time to switch.
And so, I backed up my FreeBSD 4.11 installation and installed DragonFly 1.10.1. The upgrade went fairly smoothly, and I felt at home right away. I can see that some great enhancements have been made, and more are in progress.
The only problem I've experienced is that the floppy drive is no longer recognized. It's configured in the kernel, but I get "fdc0: cannot reserve I/O port range" in dmesg. I know floppies are antique, but it would be nice if I could get it to work again. Can anybody give any clues?

Thanks!

Andre