Re: modular xorg build fails

From: roger_mc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:59:03 -0500

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:00:28 -0400 (EDT)
"Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@shiningsilence.com> wrote:

> On Tue, August 21, 2007 10:53 am, roger_mc@windstream.net wrote:
> > I'm having trouble building modular xorg on a new install of DragonFly
> > 1.8.1;
> > modular-xorg-apps and -fonts build okay but modular-xorg-drivers fails
> > when it tries to build modular-xorg-server.
>
> I don't know the source of the problem, but you can pkg_add these 2 URLs
> as a workaround:
>
> http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/packages/stable/DragonFly-1.8/All/modular-xorg-drivers-1.1.tgz
> http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/packages/stable/DragonFly-1.8/All/modular-xorg-server-1.2.0nb2.tgz

Justin,

I couldn't remember/find the package url.
I just downloaded 1.10 iso and will reinstall and try to build xorg.
If there are still xorg build problems I will use the packages and try the pkgsrc list also.
Thanks for the help.

P.S. Thanks also to everyone working on DragonFly.  It works amazingly well for something still "under construction".

--
Roger McCraven
wb5yan