Re: libgtop2 and xorg break

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:38:39 +0200

Pieter Dumon wrote:
Hmm, I'm afraid I don't know enough about the kvm changes (or would
need to browse through the diffs).

I found most members of kinfo_proc and kinfo_proc.kp_lwp that replace the old
structures and members.  But, for instance, what should I replace
.kp_proc.p_vmspace by ? the lwp's lwp_vmspace ?

Nothing at all -- the vmspace is not being exported. You might want to be interested in some memory statistics though. All fields should be documented in /usr/include/sys/kinfo.h.

If you're in doubt, just list what the old code is using and I'll help you find a suitable replacement.

cheers
 simon