Re: Kernel modules: DF versus FBSD?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:31:42 -0700 (PDT)

:I finally got everything compiled (learned quite a bit doing it) but the
:resulting loader still says 'don't know how to load...' for FBSD.
:
:I'll keep looking at the loader code for other possibilities.  I notice
:that many of the FBSD changes have to do with 'relocatable' kernel images.
:Anyone know the motivation for these changes?

    Nope, no idea.  You'll have to look at their commit logs and forums.

    Throwing some debugging printfs in the loader might help to figure
    out why the loader can't understand the file(s).

					<dillon@backplane.com>