Remote Install

From: Joe Holden <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:36:46 +0100

Hi guys, me again!

Is there currently a way to install over ssh, or a way of hacking the
installer to do so? I have sshd etc starting boot which is all fine,
however obviously the installer wants a real console.  Alternatively,
can someone point me towards a good guide for scripting it?

Thanks,
--
Joe Holden
T: (UK) 02071009593 (AU) 282442321