Re: comparing cvsup vs. rsync

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:30:49 -0700 (PDT)

    I am now running an rsync server on crater.dragonflybsd.org, serving
    the cvs repository as 'dragonfly_cvs'.

    rsync -a rsync://crater.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly_cvs blahblah

    --

    Unfortunately I don't know how to get rsyncd to just log statistics
    on completion, and it insists on logging a warning '/etc/pwd.db: No

    Minor issue, but it would be nice if I could get statistics on
    downloads.