Re: php package

From: Eugene <communique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 00:07:31 +0300

Gergo Szakal wrote:
Now I want to install a php preprocessor for setting up a mail web-interface (squirrel-mail). It stops on installing php (failed to download..., wants 5.2) and there is no php-5 or php-4 package on
binary package sites. How can I solve this problem?

I don't get... install php for apache, just use www/ap-php5. It always downloads for me (recently installed 3 webservers with PHP), but you can get the pghp source tarball manually into pkgsrc/distfiles from an alive mirror. And try roundcube for mail. ;-)

Thank You. I'll try this way.