Re: fonts problem

From: Huub <"v.niekerk at hccnet.nl">
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 07:36:54 +0100

Make a .fonts directory in your home directory and add some fonts to it. If you have a windows xp system you could copy the fonts. Then you need to run these commands # mkfontscale /home/your ~ directory/.fonts # mkfontdir /home/your ~ directory/.fonts # fc-cache -v /home/your ~ directory/.fonts Good luck

As I said I copied the fonts files from my NetBSD 3.1 system. If I run these commands, do they have the same result or what should I do then?