Re: Plans for 1.8+ (2.0?)

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:11:44 -0800 (PST)

:
:On Mon, February 19, 2007 5:37 pm, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
:>     I have many requirements that need to be fullfilled by the new
:>     filesystem.  I have just completed the basic design work and I feel
:>     quite confident that I can have the basics working by our Summer
:>     release.
:
:How much is "the basics"? i.e. generally usable as the filesystem, or
:available only as committed code?

    As in the design spec.  It works on paper.  I haven't started coding
    anything yet.

					<dillon@backplane.com>