swriter on fat filesystem

From: "Kenneth Rodrigues" <da.ken.man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:39:24 +0530

Hi

I've installed openoffice2-bin. While using swriter, I have a problem
opening odt files on a fat filesystem. The same file opens without a
hitch if I first copy it to a ffs filesystem.
The error while trying to open the file is
"The operation on </path/to/file> was started with an invalid parameter."

Similarly while trying to save an odt file to a fat filesystem I get
"Error saving the document <file>"
"The operation on </path/to/file> was started with an invalid parameter."
and then in another dialog
"Error saving the document <file>"
"General Error."
"General input/output error."