Re: DragonFly's tools (and technologies)?

From: "Dmitri Nikulin" <dnikulin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:14:23 +1100

On 2/11/07, Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net> wrote:
I'd like to make a list of DragonFly's inventions or new tools. The
following are some new tools (compare with FreeBSD 4 -- there were other
changes but I think I list here only DragonFly tools.) I can also post
this on the DragonFly wiki. Can you add to or correct this first?

Checkpointing - serialize process state to be resumed later on a compatible system.

ECC detection - detects memory faults on supported systems.

---
Dmitri Nikulin

Centre for Synchrotron Science
Monash University