Re: Upgrading bootblocks

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 13:10:14 +1100

Ive followed that and done

boot0cfg -B ad1s1 and even boot0cfg -B ad1

but i still get:

disklabel: Warning, old bootblocks detected, install new bootblocks & reinstall the disklabel

when i do disklabel /dev/ad1s1

but I dont get the error when I do disklabel /dev/ad1

disklabel should definately be on ad1s1 as there are some non-bsd partitions on ad1

Petr

Gergo Szakal wrote
On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:21:02 +1100