Re: error building gnash

From: Huub <"v.niekerk at hccnet.nl">
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 06:02:22 +0100

What version of DFly are you using?

See o.p.: 1.6.0

Aha! Just above the "real command line" message is the real error:

<snip>
I can't get past boost-libs, so I can't confirm the compiler error.  If
you try the build again from the beginning is the error exactly in the
same place every time?

To test I did "bmake clean" and "bmake install clean". The build ended at the same place as the first time.