Re: RFR: Port of FreeBSD *context routines to DFly

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:13:49 -0800 (PST)

    Oh. I am going to commit the mcontext structural changes right now.
    In fact, since I have already ripped up the signal context, I am
    going to make the same changes to struct sigcontext.

    That is, adding the mc_len, mc_fpformat, and mc_ownedfp fields.

    This also properly aligns the FP context in the structure and will
    allow better handling of the floating point state.

					<dillon@backplane.com>