Re: Xorg 6.9.0 breakage

From: tannj <fake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:59:16 -0500

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:36:35 -0500, Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net> wrote:

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Posting the details to the xorg AT lists.freedesktop.org list may get some
feedback. But they may be discouraged about troubleshooting something from
an old version of Xorg. They will probably say to try newer version
first. Or maybe someone there will recognize it and quickly reply.

Or look at the latest xserver code and/or xf86-video-intel code and change
logs to see about this. Intel officially codes their Xorg driver and a lot
has changed since back then.

(I am having deja vu ...)

I'll go ahead and post to the xorg list. I'll keep xorg 6.8.2 in case I'm asked to do more testing. I'd like to try xorg 7.1 on the same dfly installation as well.