Re: sk: jumbo buffer

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:18:04 +0100

Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:

We can handle it this way: 1) jumbo ring is still created during attaching, but in addition we create a bunch of dmamap for RX mcluster on attach patch too 2) in ifnet.if_init()'s RX buffer initialization, if ifnet.if_mtu > (ETHERMTU + ETHER_HDR_LEN + ETHER_CRC_LEN) then we use jumbo ring, else we use mcluster.

I will give you a patch to try either today or tomorrow.

Many-many thanks in advance. I have experienced it on another bridge, both interfaces are at 100FD there.