Re: mounting usb stick

From: "Ja'far Railton" <jrailton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:06:46 +0300

Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
On 11/21/06, Ja'far Railton <ibn.richard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well I've tried the new patch (usb9.diff) but nothing's changed. This
SanDisk product has some software on it that makes it easy to use on
Windows but seems to mess things up on DF. It does mount OK on NetBSD
FWIW. And I can mount another usb stick fine.

Nope, I don't think it's a problem in usb stack. What's the size of the other usb stick which mounts fine? What's filesystem on your SanDisk usb stick? FAT or FAT32?

Best Regards,
sephe

The SanDisk is FAT, 1GB. It also has a 'CDFS' partition. The stick that mounts is, I am pretty sure, smaller in size, but I don't have it handy (it was borrowed).

-jr

PS I just found my other smaller SanDisk I can try tonight.