Re: belarusian locale(s) broken

From: "Yury Tarasievich" <yury.tarasievich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:39:49 +0300

On 27/10/06, Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yury Tarasievich wrote:
. ..
> together sort of replacement for my own machines, with all three 8-bit
> and utf-8 versions functional. Any reason to submit this?

yes please. we shouldn't have broken locales, but if so, we should fix it.

And with 8-bit versions, too? For UTF-8 doesn't seem too usable yet to me, from the experience of all major utf-8-locale-using OSes. When trying to "live" with those, I still needed now and again to fallback to 8-bit locale...

--regards