Re: [issue354] System unable to finish loading with the current HEAD

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:00:56 -0700 (PDT)

:Hi Matt,
:So ive tried GENERIC kernel snapshots from 10th and 20th of October, but
:to my surprise they are both working fine. So, I guess the problem is
:caused by my kernel configuration. Im attaching it to the email, can you
:spot something that should be there and is missing or something like that.
:
:Petr

    I don't see anything wrong, particularly, with that config.
    It looks like fine.

    It would be interesting to find out what the problem was exactly,
    but I think if it works now it might be best to cut our losses
    and just go with it :-)