Re: silo overflows -- what can I do about this?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:40:50 -0700 (PDT)

:I changed that line and I rebuilt the kernel, installed the kernel, and
:rebooted. I tried it again, but I still have the same problems. Any
:other ideas?
:
:Joey

    What is actually being run over this serial port?  Just a console
    session, or something else?  What baud rate are you running at ?

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>