Where to place compiler flags for world?

From: Thomas Schlesinger <schlesinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:45:40 +0200

Hi,

I can place compiler flags for the kernel in my kernel configuration file.
Where can I place compiler flags for "world"?

BTW: I've put this settings in my kernel conf (Pentium-M notebook):

options CPU_ENABLE_EST
CONF_FLAGS=-march-pentium-m -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe

Is there something problematic with them?

Thanks,
Thomas