Ncursesw & Unicode

From: "Vladimir Mitiouchev" <vovcia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:25:37 +0000

Hello!
I'm trying to run cmus (music player) with Unicode support. But configure says:
checking for NCURSES_LIBS (-lncurses)... yes
*** Your ncurses does not support wide characters!
*** Install ncursesw if you need wide character support,
*** you can ignore this warning otherwise.

I definitely need wide char support. Where should I look for it, what
do i need to hack, what is DragonFly approach to Unicode/UTF-8?

--
Sincerely Yours,
Vladimir Mitiouchev