Re: Hints on kernel config for a dula pII/450 system anyone?

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:39:31 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Do you get a db> prompt ?  Can you do a backtrace ('trace') ?  Do you
    have a digital camera that you can use to take a picture of the console
    screen before and after doing the backtrace ?

Yes, yes and yes. I will post ASAP. it is complaining about modifying a shared mbuf as far as I can remember. The only erroneous thing I can think of in the kernel config might be the APIC_IO option, but the best is to send photos.