pkgsrc issues with custom mk.conf

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:46:58 +0200

Hi again, I have build DF with SMP support on a dual PII-server. I have added the following options to mk.conf in order to enable compiling on 2 CUPs:

WRAPPER_UPDATE_CACHE=no
MAKE_FLAGS+=-j2

MAny pkgsrc packages (i. e. glib) won't build, while commenting these options makes the same packages build just fine. Are these options disrecommended, or do I have to enable this way of compiling with alternate methods?
Thanks in advance for dealing with my countless support questions.