Re: "The future of NetBSD" by Charles M. Hannum

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 21:06:42 +0800

Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:42:02 +0100
Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Big question: after all the work that will go into the clustering, other
than scientific research, what will the average user be able to use such
advanced capability for?

	Well personally I'm hoping to set up my workstations into a
seamless unit with no single point of failure and smooth sharing of
resources (especially CPU).

Plan 9, then?

(ducks and runs .....)

;-)