Re: Another annoying dvd playback bug

From: Erik Wikström <erik-wikstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:31:27 +0200

On 2006-07-31 10:48, Petr Janda wrote:
I cant reproduce the error at all now, not even in gmplayer Weird weird weird. I'll do it when I can reproduce the error again. Can anyone update me on the threading issue? Id like at least gxine working as it should...

Is is working after recompiling with CFLAGS="-g -O1" or after some other recompile or did it just "magically" start working? If you did recompile then it might have been bad optimization on gcc's part that caused the crash.

--
Erik Wikström