Re: typo cvsup on cdrom README file ?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 16:38:06 -0700 (PDT)

:Hi,
:on dragonfly v1.4.4 cdrom, I found README file,
:on this file:
: # get the CVS repository ...
: cvsup /usr/share/examples/cvsup/DragonFly-supfile
:but this file not found,
:maybe /usr/.../DragonFly-src-supfile ?
:Regards
:Rmkml

    You said the keyboard was locked, so I guess you can't do a 'show regs'
    from the DB> prompt.

    Hmm.  It crashed in a really odd place.  It looks like it tried to do
    an OUT instruction and took an exception for some reason.  I am
    somewhat at a loss as to what is causing the failure.  It is as though
    the ATA hardware isn't even mapped into the I/O space.

    If the BIOS has a plug'n'play or operating system selection option,
    try changing that.  That's all I can think of.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>