Re: Argh, Stray interrupts 2006

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 21:33:41 +0200

On 01.06.2006, at 20:42, Danial Thom wrote:
OK, it seems that enabling the printer got rid of
the messages. We usually disable the printer port
and remove the printer device and it seems that
DFLY doesn't like that too much.

Now that you're talking about it: I also experienced some of those strange problems, and on my box i still get stray ints (11 I think) when switching virtual consoles or pressing any *lock key (!?).

It basically means: something fishy is happening, DragonFly/FreeBSD did notice that, continued working, but told you. Maybe we can add a sysctl which rate-limits those messages to a reasonable amount?

cheers
  simon