Re: Any serious production servers yet?

To: danial_thom@xxxxxxxxx
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:45:29 +0200

Danial Thom wrote:
Surely it makes sense to begin developing O/S
applications (which is what I need to do),
however I need an OS that is production ready,
even if its not as good as its going to be,
because I can't reasonably test the performance
of an application on an OS that can't handle
production loads.

*sigh*

Is this going to be another of those half-yearly "Danial vs. the rest" threads?

How about this: You restrain yourself from stealing people's time with your annoying discussion for discussion's sake and I promise to get back to you in personal email as soon as I think that DragonFly has reached the point where it could be interesting to you?

Sascha

P.S. All others: Just dig the archives for past threads of DT.

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx