PkgSrc Help

From: "Douglas S. Keester" <dkeester@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 20:42:02 -0600

Since the WIki is currently down, will someone please post the PkgSrc HOWTO to
the list?

Also are there any package repositories available besides
ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de?

Thanks in advance.
--
Douglas S. Keester
mailto:dkeester@xxxxxxxxxxx

"We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing,
are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.
We have done so much, for so long, with so little,
we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."
        -Mother Teresa