Re: Setting the processor speed

From: Thomas Schlesinger <schlesinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:54:53 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2006 17:33 schrieb Thomas Schlesinger:

<snip>

> Well, Sascha Wildner  told me meanwhile, that  kinfo_get_sched_cputime()
> was removed about a year ago. It was at least a try ;-)
>
> Thomas

I've posted too early, sorry for that.

Sascha Wildner was in progress of discussing this topic. He told me how to let
esctrl compile successfully: by adding "LDADD= -lkinfo" and "DPADD=
${LIBKINFO}" to the Makefile.

Unfortunately, an "esctrl -v" tells me "estctrl: Error reading supported CPU
frequencies: Unknown error: 0". est.ko was loaded, though.

Thomas