Re: [OT] Disk sector size

From: "Ben Cadieux" <ben.cadieux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:17:00 -0800

Anyone have an idea why Windows and Linux are using the same ID for
their data partition?  What's the point in having a much longer
partition type ID if we're going to be overlapping anyway?  That
and...could we possibly find a worse way of storing it?  "Note that
only the first three blocks are byte-swapped."
 - BC