Re: Enabling filesystem ACLs

From: Joseph Garcia <bsd_usr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:03:08 -0800

elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I was looking at the handbook but couldnt find anything on setting up fs
ACLs in DragonFly. Also tried to search the LINT file but no success. Well
what has to be enabled in the kernel, and where do i get setfacl/getfacl
utils?

Petr

What part of the handbook? Hmmm, I wonder if that stuff you read was actually about FreeBSD specific information since our Handbook was imported from FreeBSD (most things apply, but some don't). This is just a guess though since I don't know which part of the Handbook you referring to.

Joey