Re: config(8) outdated

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:33:13 -0800 (PST)

:Hello,
:
:i just read the following in config(8):
:
:  For reasons of history, time and space, building a debug kernel is not
:  the default with DragonFly
:
:This went wrong in october 2004. I'd like to correct the manpage, though
:i'm not sure how to handle the remaining of the DEBUG KERNELS section.
:Any advice ?
:
:Francis.

    I suggest correcting what is obvious and post a patch for it, and
    then deal with the DEBUG KERNELS section as a separate matter.

    That manual page is definitely very old and could use a lot of cleaning
    up.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>