Re: apache2/mod_php combination in pkgsrc

From: Tomas <antencek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:50:21 +0100

Hi,

I'm using:

ap-php-5.1.1nb3     Apache (apache2) module for PHP5
(compiled from pkgsrc/www/ap-php after compiling php5)

It works OK with apache2.

Regards,
Tomas

joe1958@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Morning,

I can't seem to find a pkgsrc combination for apache2(2.0.55)/mod_php. Is it me or am I missing something. I've been using the pre-built packages courtesy of this site. Is this a case of needing to build on my system rather than install a rebuilt?

http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/packages/1.4.0-RELEASE/i386/

and I've also been to the netbsd pkgsrc site. I'm drawing a blank. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Joe