Re: Panic enabling wi0 fixed yet?

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:46:51 +0000

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 09:35:37AM -0800, walt wrote:
: Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
:
: [...]
: > Because trying to install xorg broke on finding the xorg-libs package it
: > needed.
:
: That sentence doesn't seem to parse correctly.  I just finished
: upgrading most of the parts of xorg on my DF machine and all
: went well, including the xorg-libraries.  What breakage are
: you seeing?

I *believe* I caught the libs while they were being built.  After a wait, they
seem to install fine.  Now I'm trying to figure out how to install xfce4.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.