Re: Quick question about installing current snapshot...

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:32:27 +0000

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 03:31:02PM -0500, David Rhodus wrote:
: > I can just grab the most recent snapshot, install pkgsrc from bootstrap, and
: > I'll have pretty close to what will be released, correct?
: >
: > Jonathon McKitrick
: > --
: > My other computer is your Windows box.
:
: There are still some PCI problems which I don't know if they will be
: worked out before the release is cut.

Actually, I installed a snapshot from Joerg, and got a panic on
if->serializer when I enabled wi0.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.